Ryobi Cordless 4-Stage Pendulum Action Jigsaw R18JS-0
This cordless jigsaw is ideal for cutting a variety of different materials.
- Maximum cutting capacity of 101mm in wood and 8mm in metal
- 0-45 ° bevel cutting angle
- Variable speed control
- Tool free blade change
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Part of Ryobi's unique ONE+ system; where over 35 home and garden tools can all be powered using one battery and charger.
- Batteries sold separately. Compatible with Ryobi One Plus batteries. Supplied with 1 x wood blade 1 x scrolling blade, D handle with GripZone™ and a work light
- Anti splintering device and one-handed speed control for easy speed adjustment to suit different applications
- 4 stage pendulum action for enhanced cutting performance
- 25mm stroke length and up to 3,000 strokes per minute give excellent cutting performance
- Guarantee - 2 year
|Maximum cutting capacity wood||101mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity steel||8mm|
|Cutting motion||4-stage pendulum action|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45°|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Blade change||Tool free blade change|
|Handle type||D handle with GripZone™|
|Work light||LED work light|
|Laser||Laser cutting guide|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||101mm|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed