S WG1402 2 Burner Gas Barbeque
- Product rating
Enjoy the outdoors and cook for family and friends with this s WG1402 gas barbeque. It comes with sturdy foldable side shelves, vaporizer bars, hooks, removable fat collector, warming rack, gas hose and propane regulator. This barbeque is 1180mm long so there is plenty of room for cooking and preparation. It has 2 burners and is suitable for catering up to 6 people.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Care instructions - Easy to clean - easier access and where possible removable, grills and fat collectors are dishwasher safe and resized to fit in all sized machines
Purchasing and availability details
you save £35
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Piezo push button ignition
- Side shelves for extra space and a raised warming rack that stops food from drying out
- Drip pans are removable and dishwasher proof
|Construction material||Stainless steel|
Help & Advice
Barbecuing is a great way to get family and friends together, or just a simple way to liven up any meal. There are a wide range of different barbeques and fuel types out there and choosing the right one can sometimes be a challenge; this guide gives everything you need to know. One great option is the charcoal fuelled barbecue, which is ideal if you want a genuine smoky, char-grilled taste to your food. This will give you the authentic experience of cooking over coals. There are a wide range of different charcoals and wood chips you can cook over, many of which will add a unique taste to your food.
The outdoor barbecue has come a long way over the last few years. Even the most novice of barbecue enthusiasts is spoilt for choice.