Shelterlogic Heavy Duty 12X20 Greenhouse
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Single Roll up door
- Comes with - 1x frame work & 1x cover
- 1 year Manufacturers guarantee for fabric and framework
Features and Benefits
- 41 mm high-grade steel frame with premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling and corrosion
- Triple-layer, heat bonded rip stop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside & outside which provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection
- Patent-pending ShelterLock® 3x steel stabilizers ensure rock solid stability and delivers a stable and more durable shelter
- EasyFlow™ side panels provide airflow and temperature control
- Bungee fasteners hold sides open, hook and loop fastener strips keep sides down
|Number of doors||1|
|Surface finish||Powder coated|
|Made in||Made in China|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This plastic greenhouse base provides additional height and improves the stability and durability of your greenhouse against strong winds. Compatibility - Fits Rion Greenhouses: Eco, Grand and Hobby Gardener Guarantee - 6 years Manufacturer's limited warranty
3 mm thick glazed walls Single Sliding door Comes with - Greenhouse base, guttering, roof vent & clip in glazing system 12 years Manufacturers guarantee for the frame - not applicable to the glazing 10x6 Silver Frame Toughened Glass Single Door Greenhouse & Base supplied only.