Shire 26X14 Shiplap Timber Cabin - Assembly Required
- Product rating
The 26x14 Shire timber cabin is the perfect extension of your living space; ideal for you to use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. This cabin features a sturdy shiplap construction, a tongue and groove roof and 2 double doors which provide easy access to the inside. The 3 windows allow fresh air and light in, ideal for ventilation. Manufactured in the UK, the TT-COC-003110 timber body comes untreated, ready for you to add the finish of your choice. The mortice lock door closure locking mechanism provides an additional level of protection whilst it's not in use. This product will require assembly.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with - Heavy duty felt roof covering
- product supplied unpainted.
Purchasing and availability details
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- This cabin comes with heavy duty felt and a draught seal system fitted to both the doors and windows
- 44mm log tongue and groove interlocking construction system
- The windows are made from toughened glass and can be opened at your leisure
- 2 internal rooms
- Pressure treated floor bearers supplied
|Locking mechanism||Mortice lock door closure|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||3|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods