Sika Firestop Putty 300ml
£29.93 per LTR
- Product rating
This fire blocking putty is suitable for wood or metal. Simply apply and leave to dry. It always read and follow instructions on the container.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Purchasing and availability details
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Non ignitable and fume free in fire
- Coverage: approximately 14m of 5mm bead
- Usage: Glazing windows
- Chemical care: Special care is required in the use, handling and storage of this product - see label, consult health and safety information prior to use
- Purpose: Fire blocking
|Suitability||Suitable for wood or metal|
|Fire rating||Resistant to 1000°C|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed