Sika Grey Acrylic Fire Resistant Construction Silicon, 300 ml
Create a fire resistant seal with this construction silicon from Sika. It cures to form a durable, soft, elastomeric seal that gives excellent resistance to fire and is applied using a Sealant gun.
- Special care is required in the use, handling and storage of this product - see label for more information
- Always read and follow instructions on the container
- Keep out of reach of children
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Consult health and safety information prior to use
|Ingredients||Acrylic sealant, neutral curing|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Chemical care||Low odour|
|Fire Resistance||DIN 4102 B1, ISO 11600-G-Class 25LM|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed