Sika Sikadur 33 Structural Adhesive & Repair Mortar 250ml
£68.92 per L
This waterproof structural adhesive and repair mortar from the Sikadur 33 range by Sika has a 1-3 days drying time, and is suitable for use with structural materials around the internal & exterior of your home.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- For use on Concrete, stone, ceramics, mortar, masonry, render, plaster, metal and wood
- Solvent free
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
This Sika Sikadur 33 Grab adhesive is a two part structural adhesive based on epoxy resin in a cartridge. It can be used on damp concrete and has excellent adhesion to the substrate. It has a shrinkage free hardening process and is also styrene free.
- Can be used on damp concrete
- Resistant to water, chemicals, solvents and oils
- Non-sag characteristics for overhead and vertical applications
- High load capacity
- Easy to use, can be used in a standard sealant gun
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed