Smeg 1.500kW Built In Compact Microwave Oven with Grill
[This is a block of tabs..]
Quickly and conveniently cook your food with this Smeg SF4309MX single fixed grill built in Compact microwave oven with grill. It has six functions including microwave, grill, defrost and reheat that are shown on a LCD display.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
The combination microwave combines microwave and grill functions for the ultimate flexibility, ideal for busy households and those that love to cook. With a generous cooking cavity that perfectly caters for a family as a versatile second oven.The clear display combines bright LCD display with easy to use controls so this microwave oven from Smeg couldn't be easier to use. The sleek design is perfect for making a style statment in modern kitchens featuring new eclipse glass, an innovative black glass which appears black when the oven is off, yet transparent when the oven is turned on, offering enhanced visibility into the cavity.
- The microwave combination oven offers an excellent secondary grill as well speedy microwave cooking. Combining cooking functions such as microwave and grill, allows for quick cooking times, whilst still providing perfect browning results. Perfect for those with a busy lifestyle
- Simple to operate and customise, information is clearly visible at a glance. Temperatures, functions and times are easily managed, ensuring the correct cooking combination for each recipe
- Smeg ovens are fully programmable offering an appliance that is tailored to your needs. Controlling lighting options, introducing a child lock and simply delaying start your oven are all possible
- Easy clean enamel lining - The interior surface and baking trays of the Smeg ovens have a special enamel coating, which ensures food spillages and debris struggle to adhere to the surface, making it very easy to keep clean
- The advanced defrost function allows you to defrost by weight or time
|Material||Stainless steel & eclipse glass|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
However much you enjoy cooking, there are always times when a microwave comes in handy. A quick jacket spud. A mug of hot chocolate. Reheating leftovers. Whereas if steaming's more your thing, a steam oven is a great alternative to conventional hob or counter-top steamers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Enjoy cooking again with this stainless steel built-in electric single oven from Smeg. The six functions, 1 grid with back stop, 1 grid insert for tray & 1 enamelled deep tray (40 mm) and sturdy design are easy to use. The 70L oven capacity is designed for everyday cooking. For ...
Enjoy cooking again with this black compact oven with microwave from Neff. The six functions, standard acessories including 1x combination grid & 1x universal pan and sturdy design are easy to use. For additional safety, it comes with a safety lock, ideal for a busy home. Guarantee - 2 years ...