Smeg DOSP38X Electric Double Oven
[This is a block of tabs..]
Enjoy cooking again with this built-in electric double oven from Smeg. The 14 functions, 3 grids with back and side stop, 2 grid inserts for trays, 2 enamelled deep trays (40 mm) & 1 partial extraction telescopic guide and sturdy design are easy to use. The 70L oven capacity is designed for everyday cooking. For additional safety, it comes with a child safety lock on pyro oven , ideal for a busy home.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Energy rating - AA
- Grill - Variable grill
- Timer - Programmable timer
- Comes with - 3 grids with back and side stop, 2 grid inserts for trays, 2 enamelled deep trays (40 mm) & 1 partial extraction telescopic guide
Features and Benefits
- Pyrolitic self clean main oven, auxiliary oven has vapour clean. Both cavities have easy clean oven enamel, resulting in a low maintenance appliance
- Circlaire fan function which distributes an even temperature across all 5 shelf positions, enabling multi-menu cooking
- Large main oven capacity perfect for any family size. Comes into its own at Christmas as can cater for up to 36lb turkey
- Auxiliary oven offers full and half grill functions, with conventional cooking providing a versatile second oven
- Superior Tangentil cooling fan system, ensures that the exterior door and facia are cool to touch particularly important when using the Pyrolitic function (less than 40 Degrees Celcius)
|Main oven capacity||70L|
|Top oven capacity||36L|
|Safety feature||Child safety lock on pyro oven|
|Number of Functions||14|
|Glazing type||Quadruple glazed door on main oven & triple glazed door on auxiliary oven|
|Cooling type||Tangential fan cooled motor|
|Digital display||LCD display|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Ovens have come on in leaps and bounds since those freestanding ones with the over-hanging grills. Most people these days go for built-in ovens when redesigning their kitchen because they're more discreet, and because they have more control over where to put them. So if you're not in the market for a range style cooker, what should you look for in a built-in oven?
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery