Smeg DUSC36X Silver Electric Double Oven
[This is a block of tabs..]
Enjoy cooking again with this silver electric double oven from Smeg. The 10 functions, and LED display are easy to use. The 61L oven capacity is designed for everyday cooking.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Energy rating - A
Features and Benefits
New NeroVista black glass with control knobs for stylish, interactive and functional design which is simple to use. The glass appears black while the oven is off, yet transparent when turned on to offer better visibility.
- It’s very simple to operate and customise. All the information about temperatures, functions and times are clearly visible at a glance and easily managed, ensuring the correct cooking combination for each recipe.
- Fully programmable features offers you cooking at your convenience. This enables the oven to turn on, cook and turn itself off, giving complete flexibility, even if you are not at home.
- Multifunctional main oven with an auxiliary oven, offers full and half grill functions. The ability to use both ovens at separate temperatures gives you added flexibility to make your cooking experience easier.
- The easy clean enamel liner with an antacid lining, helps to reduce the amount of dirt that sticks to the surface. Also the removable doors offer a brilliant cleaning support.
- Due to the practical design of the doors, the oven is really easy to install and to keep clean. The door can be completely removed, as can the glass. This feature lets you quickly and easily remove the entire door surface.
- Circulair - no preheat when cook time is 20mins+ and no flavour transfer when cooking multiple foods at the same time
- Air cooling system ensures a safe surface temperature
|Main oven capacity||61L|
|Top oven capacity||35L|
|Number of Functions||10|
|Cooling type||Air cooled|
|Digital display||LED display|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Ovens have come on in leaps and bounds since those freestanding ones with the over-hanging grills. Most people these days go for built-in ovens when redesigning their kitchen because they're more discreet, and because they have more control over where to put them. So if you're not in the market for a range style cooker, what should you look for in a built-in oven?
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery