Smeg DUSF636X Stainless Steel Electric Double Oven
[This is a block of tabs..]
Enjoy cooking again with this stainless steel built-in electric double oven from Smeg. The six functions, 2 extra deep trays (40mm deep), 2 chrome shelves & 2 grill meshes and LED display are easy to use. The 61L oven capacity is designed for everyday cooking. For additional safety, it comes with a exterior air cooling, ideal for a busy home.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Energy rating - AA
- Grill - Twin variable grill
- Timer - Programmable minute minder
- Comes with - 2 extra deep trays (40mm deep), 2 chrome shelves & 2 grill meshes
Features and Benefits
- This double oven gives a total of 96L usable capacity, helping you cook more at once at different temperatures
- The circulaire cooking function means different foods can be cooked at once without flavour transfer
- Time-setting options include a delay start function as well as being able to automatically end cooking
- Easy to clean thanks to the fingerproof stainless steel and easy clean enamel liner
- The safe cook feature allows grilling as well as cooking with the oven door closed
|Main oven capacity||61L|
|Top oven capacity||35L|
|Safety feature||Exterior air cooling|
|Number of Functions||6|
|Glazing type||Triple glazed door|
|Cooling type||Tangential fan cooled motor|
|Digital display||LED display|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Ovens have come on in leaps and bounds since those freestanding ones with the over-hanging grills. Most people these days go for built-in ovens when redesigning their kitchen because they're more discreet, and because they have more control over where to put them. So if you're not in the market for a range style cooker, what should you look for in a built-in oven?
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery