Smeg WMI14C7 White Built In Washing Machine
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Smeg WMI14C7 built in washing machine features 15 preset programmes. It is front loading and has a maximum spin of 1200rpm, which is ideal for wash loads up to 7kg. This machine has a spin performance rating of B, with an energy rating of A+.
- Guarantee - 2 years Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Water consumption per cycle - 47 L
- Annual water consumption - 10340 L
Features and Benefits
This washing machine includes a variety of preset programmes to help you get the best wash possible for your clothes. Programmes include cotton and coloured, wool, rinse & spin, drain & spin, delicates, synthetics, mix, wool and sport.
- The quick wash feature is a great option for times when you are rushed and busy, helping you get your clothes washed in just 30 minutes
- Includes a flexi-temperature option so you can choose what temperature works best
- The stainless steel drum can hold a 7kg load, great for larger and heavier loads such as towels
- The delay start feature means the machine can be set to run at a convenient time for you
- Safety is always a worry with any appliance, that's why this washing machine comes with a child saftey lock and Aquastop - an anti-flood device to prevent water leakage
|Wash performance rating||A|
|Drying performance rating||B|
|Spin performance rating||B|
|Annual power consumption||218kWh/year|
|Number of preset programmes||15|
|Economy wash option||Half load|
|Timer||24 hour timer delay|
|Safety feature||Child safety lock|
|Material||Stainless steel drum|
|Noise sound pressure||70dB(A)|
|Temperature controlled||Variable temperature control|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery