Spear & Jackson Fencing Grafter 3.15kg (W)119mm
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Purpose - Digging deep, narrow holes
- Weight - 3.15kg Width - 119mm
- 1 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty tubular steel shaft for maximum strength
- 1.3 metre long handle for digging deep holes
- Extra thick, hardened and tempered shovel blade for strength and durability
- Blade size: 276mm (11") x 119mm (4.75")
|Brand||Spear & Jackson|
Help & Advice
Do you know your pointing hawk from your pointing trowel? What about bolster chisels, club hammers and long bars? Building and landscape gardening comes with a whole catalogue of specialist tools - so if you're going to do the job, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
These domed top pale green planed border fencings from Grange are ideal for constructing a new fence or repairing an existing one, making your garden a private space to relax in. Their durable timber construction has been designed to keep them lasting for longer. Pressure treated Timber Guarantee - 10 ...