Stanley 75mm Multi Angle Vice with Swivel Base
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Purpose - Ideal for general clamping applications
- Clamping force - 160 kg
- Size - 0-75 mm
Features and Benefits
- Patented ball joint system that allows you to rotate your project a full 360 degrees and lock it at any angle and multiple positions for convenience and easier access
- 3-Inch jaw opening that will hold a wide range of items
- Removable rubber jaw covers a wide range of applications and is ideal for protecting delicate finishes
- The large C-clamp mount attaches to work surfaces up to 60mm /2 3/8 inch thick and is ideally suitable for heavy duty applications
- Made of durable cast aluminium, lightweight but very strong
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery