Stanley Cordless Infra Red Thermometer
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cordless Infra red thermometer is specially designed for measuring temperature of objects.
- Suitable for - Testing room, wall and object temperature to detect thermal leaks, moulding etc.
- Comes with - Strap and 2x AA batteries
Features and Benefits
- Colour coded LCD display for identifying extreme temperature change
- 630 - 660 nm wavelength
- IP20 water ressitant and dust rating
- Auto switch off after 1 minute of inactivity to save battery life
- Distance to spot ratio 8:1
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Laser||Laser class II|
|Minimum temperature range||-38°C|
|Maximum temperature range||520°C|
|Number of batteries||2|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery