Stanley FatMax Bi Metal Hacksaw Blade (L)300mm, Pack of 5
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Compatibility - Universal
- Suitable for - Metal
Features and Benefits
- Up to 3 times sharper and 15 times longer life compared to standard carbon steel blades
- Will fit all standard hacksaws that take a 300mm blade
- 300mm standard hacksaw size blade
- 24tpi for generic, everyday use
|Surface finish||Corrosion resistant blade|
|Teeth per inch (TPI)||24|
|Teeth ground||Double ground|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
With 10 teeth per inch, this 490mm high quality c75 steel blade jack panel saw from Irwin is specifically designed for domestic and trade use, gives an universal cut. The triple ground teeth make short work of the material you need to cut down to size. It comes with an ...
With 24 TPI (teeth per inch), this 300mm long, 65mn steel hacksaw from JCB has been designed to give a fine cut and is specifically designed to cut timber, plastic, pvc and plasterboard. 300 mm 65Mn Steel blade 24 teeth per inch Quick blade change 2 blade positions Soft grip ...
With 24 TPI (teeth per inch), this 300mm long, carbon steel adjustable hacksaw from Mac Allister is specifically designed to be rough wood, green wood, branches, timber, battens, mdf, drywall. 300 mm Carbon steel blade 24 teeth per inch 3 blade positions Soft-grip handle handle