Steel Stone Cage (H)500mm (W)1.5m (L)500mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- 1 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Easy to assemble and quick to fill - the integral brace restricts bulging. No specialist foundations required
- The integral mid-height brace restricts bulging
- Ideal for use as an earth retaining wall. Fill with gabion stones (sold separately) to achieve a unique and durable structure
- Mesh hole is 25cm² so larger aggregate is required to avoid falling through
- Fill two thirds of the back of the gabion with waste rubble, then line the front third with your chosen fascia material
|Maximum weight capacity||300kg|
|Sizes||250 x 250 mm|
Help & Advice
Steel Stone Cage (H)500mm (W)1.5m (L)500mm is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carnoch from Gabions Great Item for getting rid if your stones and retaining banks. The mesh size is smaller than most, which is positive and the price quite reasonable, however they get delivered loose and the mid hight stays and plastic ties tend to get lost. B&Q can't replace these items, so replace the lot. That's a pain in the neck.
Date published: 2014-09-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mark91 from Solid stone cage I have bought two batches of these, the produce seems solid enough and cages are easy to assemble. I'm only going 2-3 cages high to add some protection to a bank which more or less holds itself up - for anything more substatial I might want something deeper than 300, but for what I want they are stable and solid.
Date published: 2015-02-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by Snoob from Wrong size Great apart from they are not the size it tells you on the website!!
Date published: 2017-07-31
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery