Stikatak Blue Wood & Laminate Floor Repair Kit
[This is a block of tabs..]
This wood & laminate floor repair kit repairs damage to wooden & laminate flooring.
- Comes with Filler, colour tints, mixing board, brush, lacquer
- Suitable for Wood & laminate floors
Features and Benefits
- Repair rather than replace, extending the life of products in your home
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
Hard flooring provides a classic look that wears well over time. We offer three stylish hard flooring options - laminate, solid wood and real wood top layer - and these are:
- easy to clean and look after
- simple to install
- warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). This ensures that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment.
- available in a wide range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- offered in thicknesses ranging from 6 to 21millimetres (mm)
Read on for more help on choosing the right laminate or wood flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Makes all sanitary fittings (washbasins, bath tubs, acrylic bathtubs, toilets, taps, tiles) shine. Removes bath oil marks, soapy and organic matter, fat and light limescale. Weekly use recommended to prevent a severe build up of dirt that can be difficult to remove Size: 500 ml
This Karcher steam cleaner terry cloth kit is ideal for everyday use with Karcher steam cleaners. High quality cotton cloths essential for cleaning in and around your home. (Large cloths) - Floors, (small hand nozzle cloths) - worktops, cooker hoods, stubborn stains and hard to shift dirt
This warning triangle is made from sturdy red fluorescent plastic. Simply apply to any external surface with it's easy freestanding system. It's 392mm in height and 425mm in width, to make sure it's easily visible.