Stikatak Wood Adhesive Spreader
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Great for Fitting wood flooring
- 1 year Guarantee
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
Hard flooring provides a classic look that wears well over time. We offer three stylish hard flooring options - laminate, solid wood and real wood top layer - and these are:
- easy to clean and look after
- simple to install
- warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). This ensures that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment.
- available in a wide range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- offered in thicknesses ranging from 6 to 21millimetres (mm)
Read on for more help on choosing the right laminate or wood flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This black and blue nylon & steel clamp and spreader has a plastic grip handle for quick release and ease of use. Soft padded jaws means that it will not damage or mark your materials. Guarantee - 1 year Comes with - Soft padded jaws
This Handy broadcast spreader is perfect for easy and precise application of evergreen lawn products, grass seed and fertiliser. For consistently distributing seed, fertiliser, or "weed and feed" Allows faster and more precise application, easy to use
This 450g joiner's mallet hammer from Mac Allister has a durable beech wood construction, It comes with an ergonomically designed wooden handle for comfort whilst working, giving you complete control during any task. Specially designed for woodwork and use with most chisels Solid head and angled striking ...