Suttons Bean Seeds, Super Trio Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contents 40 seeds
- Planting Season: April-June - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Annual
- Lots of tender, stingless pods which are low in calories, have no saturated fat and are full of vitamins and minerals
- Best new generation stingless varieties with high yields all summer
- Attractive mix of red and pink flowers
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Eventual height & spread||151-200 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 35 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between May-August Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers sun or shade