Suttons Beetroot Seeds, Globe 2 Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 250 seeds
- Planting Season: April-July - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers sun or shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Annual
- Popular round Beet for table and exhibition
- Crisp, dark crimson roots of excellent texture. The tops of the young roots can be used as spinach
- Roots rich in potassium and folate plus some vitamin C
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place. When picking, twist off foliage as cutting will make stem bleed sap
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Colour description||Dark red|
|Eventual height & spread||31-40 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 15 seeds Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between July-October Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun