Suttons Bells Of Ireland Seeds, Moluccella Laevis
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 170 seeds
- Planting Season: February- late April - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Partial or Full Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Graceful stems clothed with pale green calyces surrounding small, fragrant white flowers.
- For fresh or dry flower arrangements.
- Height 60-90cm (2-3').
- Great colour
- Ideal for beds and borders. Suitable for dried flowers. Prefers full sun.
|Eventual height & spread||71-80cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 170 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September Ideal for containers, beds and borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet contains 35 seeds Planting Season: Early February-May - Flower between July-September Ideal for containers, beds and borders - Prefers Full Sun