Suttons Butterfly Magnet Seeds, Non Gm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 50 seeds
- Planting Season: February-March - Flower between July-October - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Features and Benefits
- Aptly named, this gorgeous mixture of mauves, pinks and white will flower throughout the summer
- Ideal for the back of a border or planted as a specimen plant
- Tall plants that will provide years of pleasure
- A magnet for butterflies and bees because of its scented essence
- Suitable for cutting
|Eventual height & spread||200-250 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Cooke & Lewis Magnetic knife holder is Suitable for adding on the wall above a worktop and can be used For storing knives neatly out of the way on a wall in your kitchen. Assembly required Made of 201 stainless steel Fittings supplied for quick and easy installation Stylish ...