Suttons Catmint Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 450 seeds
- Planting Season: March-August - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Partial or Full Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Unlike other Nepeta species, this is the true catmint.
- Aromatic silver-grey foliage, and white flowers finely spotted with purple.
- Cats will chew it, lick it, roll over in the leaves and purr!
- Dried flowers can be stuffed into cat toys.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers. Scented. Prefers full sun.
|Eventual height & spread||81-90cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 40 seeds Planting Season: March-April, August-September - Flower between June-September Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses, homes and hanging baskets - Prefers Full Sun