Suttons Chilli Pepper Seeds, Joe's Super Long
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 10 seeds
- Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- High yields of hot, slender, cayenne-style chillies reaching up to 25cm (10) long.
- Ripen from a dark bottle-green to red with a strong pungency that is excellent for making hot sauces or for drying to make powders.
- Rating 15,000-20,000 SHU (Rating measured in Scoville heat units - SHU. The higher the rating the hotter the chilli.)
- Spice up your dinner
- For glasshouse or outdoors.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 120 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September Ideal for containers, rockeries, beds & borders - Prefers full sun