Suttons Chilli Pepper Seeds, Peruvian Lemon Drop
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 10 seeds
- Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- A hot, lemony-flavoured Aji type.
- Fruits ripen from pale green to yellow, are hot, 2cm at widest, 8cm long and hang downwards on the plants.
- Height 140-160cm.
- Rating 30,000-50,000 SHU (Rating measured in Scoville heat units - SHU. The higher the rating the hotter the chilli.)
- Ideal for a large pot on a patio, better in a greenhouse.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery