Suttons Chilli Pepper Seeds, Ring 'O' Fire
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 12 seeds
- Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for containers, greenhouses, glass houses and homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- An early and extremely hot cayenne pepper.
- Produces a good crop of 10cm (4) long, narrow, pointed fruits, which change colour throughout the season.
- Ideal for sunny patio or conservatory.
- Rating 70,000-85,000 SHU (Rating measured in Scoville heat units - SHU. The higher the rating the hotter the chilli.)
- Ideal for greenhouse growing but can be grown outside in a sunny, sheltered spot.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 20 seeds Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between July-September Ideal for containers, beds and borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet content 45 seeds Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between August-October Ideal for beds and borders - Prefers full sun