Suttons Coriander Seeds, Herb Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 150 seeds
- Planting Season: April-June - Harvest between August-October
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers sun or shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Half Hardy Annual
- Experiment with nutritious, health-giving herbs to add interesting tastes and flavours to hot and cold dishes
- Pick leaves as required
- Hardy annual sow/crops in 1 year
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Eventual height & spread||51-60 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 800 seeds Planting Season: March-July - Harvest between June-October Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun