Suttons Corn Marigold Seeds, Wildflower
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 50 seeds
- Planting Season: February-May - Flower between June-October
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- These bright yellow flowers were once common in the cornfields of Britain, but nowadays are confined principally to areas of waste.
- Height 45-60cm (1-2').
- HA - Hardy annual.
- Self seeds' readily
- Ideal for beds and borders. Attractive to bees. Prefers full sun or partial shade.
|Eventual height & spread||51-60cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 40 seeds Planting Season: March-April - Flower between June-September Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses, homes & hanging baskets - Prefers Full Sun