Suttons Courgette Seeds, F1 Green Bush
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 20 seeds
- Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- Very early-maturing plants
- Produces abundant small, dark green, tender fruits.
- Perfect for Stir Frys
- Great allotment vegetable
- Suitable for organic growing. HEALTH BENEFITS: High in vitamins A, C and E. CULINARY TIPS: Leave skin on when cooking. Ideal for stir-fries and kebabs.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Great for protecting seedlings or covering vegetable and flower beds to extend the growing season. Glazing type - Perspex Material - Timber Comes with - Perspex lid Guarantee 1 year Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed