Suttons Cucumber Seeds, F1 Baby
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 6 seeds
- Planting Season: February-May - Harvest between Jul-September
- Ideal for containers, beds and borders - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Aptly named, this mini cuc is one of the sweetest we have ever found on our trials.
- Harvest this little beauty from 7.5cm (3) up to 15cm (6) in length.
- Very prolific and has resistance to powdery mildew disease.
- This greenhouse/outdoor variety is a good source of vitamin A, magnesium, phosphorus and manganese, and a very good source of vitamin C, vitamin K and potassium.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, greenhouse. Prefers full sun. HEALTH BENEFITS: Low in calories. CULINARY TIPS: Excellent for salads and sandwiches.
|Eventual height & spread||201-250cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery