Suttons Fun to Grow Polly Pansy Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 225 seeds
- Planting Season: March-July - Flower between June-September
- Ideal for containers, beds and borders - Prefers full sun or partial shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Tender Perennial
- Feature educationally based 'fun facts' including fascinating information on the origins of these plants and how they are used
- Flowers come in all different colours
- EasyGrow uses responsibly sourced coir instead of peat.
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- The tray is recycled plastic and can be reused as a seed tray
|Eventual height & spread||11-20 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery