Suttons Geranium Seeds, F1 Mint Choc
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 25 seeds
- Planting Season: December-April - Flower between June-October
- Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- An early flowering designer mix of two vibrant colours (candy and cherry), both with unusually dark almost chocolate foliage, with a distinct mint green edge.
- Excellent for pots containers and garden borders
- Candy and Cherry coloured flowers
- Early flowering with vibrant colours
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, hanging baskets. Attractive to bees. Prefers full sun or partial shade. Remove dead heads to encourage continuous flowering.
|Eventual height & spread||31-40cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery