Suttons Harebell Seeds, Wildflower
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 500 seeds
- Planting Season: April-June - Flower between June-August
- Ideal for containers, beds and borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- Dainty bell-shaped blooms on slender stems
- Often found in the summer on dry grass banks, surviving on poor soil.
- Autumnal nectar for bumble bees and honey bees.
- Sometimes called the 'Scottish Bluebell'
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers. Attractive to bees.
|Eventual height & spread||21-30cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 40 seeds Planting Season: March-April, August-September - Flower between June-September Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses, homes and hanging baskets - Prefers Full Sun