Suttons Lavatera Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 450 Seeds
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between June-September
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Double. Easy to grow border annuals often used in summer flower arrangements.
- Slender stems of flowers in beautiful blending colours.
- A tall-growing, branched strain invaluable for larged beds and for cutting.
- Seeds and plants can be harmful if eaten.
- Ideal for beds and borders, and for cut flowers. Attractive to butterflies. Prefers full sun or partial shade.
|Eventual height & spread||81-90cm|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 40 seeds Planting Season: March-April - Flower between June-September Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses, homes & hanging baskets - Prefers Full Sun