Suttons Lettuce Seeds, Lollo Bionda Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 500 seeds
- Planting Season: March-August - Harvest between May-September
- Ideal for containers, beds and borders - Prefers full sun
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Annual
- Tasty, Italian 'picking' type which is rich in vitamin A
- Loose heads with frilled leaves
- Easy to grow and ideal for raised beds, patios or garden
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Eventual height & spread||31-40 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 60 seeds Planting Season: Mid February-April - Flower between July-September Ideal for climbing - Prefers Full Sun
Average packet contains 40 seeds Planting Season: March-April, August-September - Flower between June-September Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses, homes and hanging baskets - Prefers Full Sun