Suttons Lettuce Seeds, Red Iceberg
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 200 seeds
- Planting Season: March-June - Harvest between Jun-October
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- An excellent green/dark red iceberg lettuce, whose crisp, sweet, tightly wrapped heads stand well without bolting.
- RHS Award of Garden Merit winner.
- Try mixing red and green lettuce leaves to add a note of bitterness to salads, or try slicing up little gem lettuces and sauteing with peas and garlic for an alternative homegrown lunch.
- Easy to Grow
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade. HEALTH BENEFITS: Source of beta-carotene and vitamin A.
|Eventual height & spread||21-30cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 800 seeds Planting Season: March-July - Harvest between June-October Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet contents 75 seeds Planting Season: May - Harvest between October-March Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun