Suttons Parsley Seeds, Moss Curled
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 900 seeds
- Planting Season: February-July - Harvest between January-November
- Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- Tall-growing, strong variety of parsley.
- An improved selection of the standard moss curled variety, it's very easy to grow and tolerates a light frost.
- RHS Award of Garden Merit winner.
- Decorative as a garnish for fish and meat dishes, and salads, and very nutritious in soups, sauces and stews. HEALTH BENEFITS: Packed with vitamins A, B and C as well as calcium, magnesium, sodium and essential fatty acids. CULINARY TIPS: Use in salads, egg dishes, soups, fish and potato dishes.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery