Suttons Pea Seeds, Lincoln
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 250 seeds
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between May-September
- Ideal for beds and borders, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Pea 'Lincoln' produces curving green pods, each containing up to nine tender peas with an outstanding sweet flavour.
- This heritage early maincrop variety is reliable and well known for producing heavy crops with regular picking.
- Up to 9 peas per pod
- Very reliable, good disease resistance
- Ideal for beds and borders. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||101-150cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery