Suttons Phacelia Seeds, Lacy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 900 seeds
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for containers, hanging baskets, beds & borders - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Dense, curved spikes of soft lavender flowers, over a long period.
- Ideal for cutting.
- Helps encourage butterflies into your garden!
- Flowers July-September.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers. Attractive to pollinators. Prefers full sun.
|Eventual height & spread||41-50cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery