Suttons Rougette Seeds, Non Gm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 450 seeds
- Planting Season: March-September - Flower between April-October - Harvest between April-October
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun or partial shade
Features and Benefits
- Crisp, 'tangy' roots. An easy-to-grow variety that’s ready to harvest in just 6 weeks. The uniform, high quality roots are tasty
- High in vitamin C and potassium, and contains sulphur compounds
- Keep packets dry and out of direct sunlight
|Colour description||Green & red|
|Eventual height & spread||21-30 cm|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 45 seeds Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between August-October Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun