Suttons Seed Tape Beetroot Seeds, Moneta
[This is a block of tabs..]
- 6m Seed Tape
- Planting Season: March-August - Harvest between April-September
- Ideal for beds and borders, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- An easier way to grow good beetroot!
- This monogerm variety produces one strong seedling per cluster so much less thinning out is needed.
- Globe variety.
- Maturing 12-16 weeks from sowing.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers. Grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||31-40cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery