Suttons Sorrel Seeds, Herb Mix
- Home Delivery Delivery within 7 days (excluding Saturday, Sunday & bank holidays). Due to Christmas, please allow an additional 5 days for orders placed before Friday 5th January 2018.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 1200 seeds
- Planting Season: March-May - Harvest between June-October
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers sun or shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Tender Perennial
- Experiment with nutritious, health-giving herbs in your kitchen to add interesting tastes and flavours to hot and cold dishes
- Ideal for salads and soups
- Best grown in a sunny situation
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Eventual height & spread||51-60 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 60 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Flower between July-September Ideal for climbing - Prefers Full Sun