Suttons Sunflower Seeds, Waooh!
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 20 seeds
- Planting Season: March-June - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- A great value, easy-to-grow, multi-headed variety, producing masses of golden flowers with large, dark, central discs.
- The bushy plants are ideal for border or container, and were still blooming at the end of September in our trials.
- Easy to grow
- A real favourite with children
- Dwarf variety - ideal for patio containers or the front of a border. Attractive to butterflies. Suitable for cutting. Prefers full sun.
|Eventual height & spread||51-60cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 40 seeds Planting Season: March-April - Flower between June-September Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses, homes & hanging baskets - Prefers Full Sun