Suttons Tarragon Russian Seeds, Herb Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 250 seeds
- Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between August-October
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Tender Perennial
- Experiment with nutritious, health-giving herbs in your kitchen to add interesting tastes and flavours to hot and cold dishes
- Great for chicken, fish and rice dishes, and for flavouring pickles, mustards and sauces
- Hardy perennial grows year after year
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Eventual height & spread||101-150 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 800 seeds Planting Season: March-July - Harvest between June-October Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun