Suttons Tomato Seeds, Black Prince
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 20 seeds
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- An heirloom from Irkutsk, Siberia.
- The 130g tomatoes are round and very uniform; the colour is a wonderful deep blackish-chocolate brown.
- The flavour is as deep, sweet and rich as the colour. A unique salad tomato; the plants produce a large crop and early.
- Cordon variety - one stem grown by pinching off side-shoots as they appear, needs staking and tying in.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, greenhouse. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||21-30cm|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery