Suttons Tomato Seeds, F1 Crimson Crush
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 10 seeds
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for containers, hanging baskets, beds and borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- As well as its ability to shrug off even the worst blight, Crimson Crush will provide great yields of exceptionally fine tasting, large, round tomatoes (each weighing up to 200g).
- Bred for outdoor growing, it's the tomato that everyone should be planting this year.
- Cordon variety - one stem grown by pinching off side-shoots as they appear, needs staking and tying in.
- Please note: With regards to the nature of the blight resistance, plants can still show infection (up to 10-15%) of leaves, stems etc. without effecting fruit quality or yield. The plants having the resistance to be able to grow away from the attack.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, greenhouse. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||201-250cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 35 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between May-August Ideal for beds and borders - Prefers sun or shade