Suttons Tomato Seeds, F1 Pear Drops
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 12 seeds
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between July-September
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- A yellow-fruited trailing variety with highly attractive pear-shaped fruit and a delicious flavour.
- Pear drops is a traditional green shouldered variety that has a good flavour balance of sweetness and acidity.
- Plants are useful for planting in mixed baskets and containers or even hanging baskets.
- Bush variety - very easy to grow as trusses do not require support and fruits without side shoots being removed
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, hanging baskets, greenhouse. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||201-250cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery