Suttons Tomato Seeds, Summer Frolic Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 8 seeds
- Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between July-September
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun or partial shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Annual
- The earliest variety of tomato which produces 45-5 fruits per plants
- Sow early April for fruit late July
- High sugar content plus vitamins A and C
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Eventual height & spread||151-200 cm|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery