Swarfega Orange Hand Cleaner with Pump, 450 ml
[This is a block of tabs..]
Advanced formulation, solvent-free heavy duty hand cleanser containing non-abrasive scrubbers.
- Use throughout the day to keep hands clean
- Size: 450 ml
Features and Benefits
- Uses a blend of non ionic surfactants to remove oil, grease and general soiling quickly and efficiently
- Contains scrubbers which give a deep down clean and gently lift ingrained soiling without damaging the skin
- Solvent-free formula helps prevent drying out of the skin
- The rich creamy lotion quickly rinses off the skin leaving no greasy after-feel
- Contains glycerine and wheat germ extracts to help moisturise the hands
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
High-traffic carpet areas attract tough, oily soil especially near kitchens hallways and doorways. Rug Doctor is a powerful pre-cleaning agent with a soil-lifting formula. Excellent for make-up removal. Can be used with or without Rug Doctor machine Size: 500 ml
This Black & Decker Dust Buster 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner features a 0.5L capacity tank. It comes with 1x on-board crevice tool & 1x push-in brush. Guarantee - 2 years Recommended for - Use it as a floor & hand vacuum to clean any surface
A great way to add a touch of modern style to your home, this hand woven beige & coral rug has a tonal design, and will bring warmth and texture to a wooden floor. Size: (L)170cm x (W)120cm Coverage - 2.04m2 Other colours available in range
This gloss cleaner and microfibre cloth is ideal for removing dust, light dirt and water marks from gloss cupboards from gloss surfaces. To use spray sparingly onto gloss surfaces and buff dry with a micro fibre cloth. For stubborn areas leave for 1 - 2 minutes for foam to collapse ...